Friday, July 31, 2009

{squire family photo session}

Meet Mazzy, Oakleigh, Lottie Mae, and baby Jack. Do kids get any cuter than this? I had so much fun photographing these sweet, sweet kids. Hope you love your sneak peek!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

8 comments:

  1. You select the best locations and the kids always have the most adoreable outfits. Your pictures are always amazing too! Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely ADORABLE!!! Wonderful work :) ...and where did that little guy get that cute little red jumper??

    ReplyDelete
  3. What adorable girls, and that baby?!.... Cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did all those girls clothes come from? These are AMAZING pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY STINKIN GOODNESS!! How adorable!! Your pictures just get more and more amazing each time. How precious! Can I just say...I need to know where you got those colorful dresses!! Seriously...I have to have them!! I wish I had some cool urban places like that here..:( But these are soo gorgeous. BeautifuL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Jennifer you have outdone yourself. The pics are stunning the kids are stunning and the clothes to die for. I love the Dresses and the Gap outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ILOVE your work and LOVE those bright colored dresses in the first shots!!! Do you know where mom got them?? I really want some for my girls. Thanks so much! Awesome photos as always!

    Audrey Daum

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all soooo much!
    and yes, I really really want those dresses too! They are from Meli Meli and are pretty pricey, but well worth it in my opinion.
    I appreciate all your kind words!
    jen

    ReplyDelete