Sunday, August 16, 2009

{the lawrence fam}

This is going to be a gigantic post because this is one gorgeous family! The mother of these 5 beautiful children was a best friend of mine in high school. I knew way back then that Kerri was not only going to have gorgeous kids, but that she was going to be an amazing mother...
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

7 comments:

  1. Oh my heck!! This family is gooorgeous!! I love all the pics!! So beautiful, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer....these are A-MAZ-ING!!! Gorgeous family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer... just started reading your blog. LOVE your work! This family is amazingly gorgeous! They look like they belong in a J Crew catalog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are just posting away and I love it! It's nice while I am not well to see other photogs beautiful work. I just love your work! I can't wait to get back to doing client portrait sessions... Your a great insperation.
    Kirsty

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! I can't believe that more people haven't commented on your work!! I am sure you get plenty of readers, but they need to tell you how AWESOME you are! So I am doing just that!! I found your site thru FB, and you are gifted with AMAZING talent! Thanks for sharing your work! I have looked thru a ton of you posts, every single one is just breath taking. I am jealous that you live in the DC area. I used to live there, and I miss it! Gorgeous Work!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jennifer, I love how you captured the eyes on the kids in this family. They are just captivating. You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found this blog. excellent article. how long have you been writing? this is good writing. are you a journalist aswell? anyway, thanks again. subscribing to the rss Mens wedding turban

    ReplyDelete