Monday, August 17, 2009

{sam}

happy {1st} birthday to the cutest boy in town.  i enjoyed my session with little sam--his blue eyes, his cute expressions, and the love i saw his mom & dad had for him were all a very special treat.  
at this point in my trip, i was deathly ill with the flu.  i could hardly stand and some of my clients probably thought that was just the way i was, but i promise i tried my best to keep going.  the only thing that kept me going was the shaved ice at Rainbow Snow on my way home.   oh man, the combination of black cherry/coconut or just plain lime, can really make you feel like a million bucks...for the moment.
to the rest of you darling families waiting to see your pictures, they're coming!  only 3 more on my list of UT sessions.  hang in there!


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments: