Monday, August 3, 2009

{mckay & ruby}

i almost just typed {max & ruby} but that's because I watch way too many cartoons with Izzy :)

Okay, these are 2 pretty cute little kids. They mean a lot to me. Little McKay's life is a treasure for us everyday. He didn't have the easiest beginning and we are lucky to have him in our lives. You can read his story HERE. And Ruby, "tootie-fruitie Ruby" is the cutest thing ever. She just has one of the faces that you can't get enough of. Oh, I love her....

These photos were calling for a different kind of post-processing. A little retro, a little vintage....I really like the way they look.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

  1. These are stinkin' ADORABLE!!! I love,love the individual horizontal pics of them....so cute.

    ReplyDelete